Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My work weeks.

Well here is another week from working at Baptist Hospital being a Patient Transporter. Its has already been 90 days, its amazing how fast it has gone by. I got new friends, great co-workers. Well besides those stuck up nurses and doctors I rarely bump into. It amazing how some nurses don't care if I am struggling with their patient that can not move at all and they just stare at me like "I don't want to help you." Well after a hard weeks worth or pushing people around( literally either on stretcher/wheelchair/or heavy beds), time to relax and have some time with my wifey.Its been 4 years already with her, wow. I literally basically went through high school with her, since I was 16. I am now 21 and still with her, I amazing how even though we have been together for so long we always find out new things about ourselves and have fun together. Like I am trying to make my car look like a dragster, and then she wants to make her little Sentra like a dragster too. I think its funny but she will be the first one to do it so I want to see how mean it looks, lol. Well I will hear from you guys in our next seminar. I am off to go eat :D

Take care, Jose.

1 comment: